Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Stupid Comment of the Day- December 12, 2006

I guess this guy thinks Silk is more than Soy, it's gonna turn ya sissy:

There's a slow poison out there that's severely damaging our children and threatening to tear apart our culture. The ironic part is, it's a "health food," one of our most popular....the dangerous food I'm speaking of is soy. Soybean products are feminizing, and they're all over the place. You can hardly escape them anymore...

Soy is feminizing, and commonly leads to a decrease in the size of the penis, sexual confusion and homosexuality. That's why most of the medical (not socio-spiritual) blame for today's rise in homosexuality must fall upon the rise in soy formula and other soy products. (Most babies are bottle-fed during some part of their infancy, and one-fourth of them are getting soy milk!) Homosexuals often argue that their homosexuality is inborn because "I can't remember a time when I wasn't homosexual." No, homosexuality is always deviant. But now many of them can truthfully say that they can't remember a time when excess estrogen wasn't influencing them.






I'd like to know where this guy got his "research." I guess if I eat more beef or something, I can buck up my testosterone. I might die of a heart attack, but at least I'd be a a god-fearing straight man.

I'd needed a laugh today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heeeeee-larious, isn't it? It was just a few days ago when Michael Medved claimed that "Happy Feet" had a gay subtext. Yes, a movie about cute dancing penguins had a gay subtext. Why are these guys so obsessed with kiddie entertainment, anyway?