Thursday, September 13, 2007

Schwarzenegger and the Future of the GOP

The California Republican Party should be a right-of-center party that occupies the broad middle of California . That is a lush, green, abandoned political space. It can be ours.


That comes from a speech California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger who gave a speech about the GOP. He was focused on the California GOP, but I think it applies to the GOP as a whole. I know there are a lot out there who think the GOP is done and will never change, but I think it just might.

1 comment:

Steve Nizer said...

I've added you to my blogroll. I'm currently a McCain guy, but I want to be a full-time Rockefeller Republican blog after the primaries. I'm also hoping to sort of organize moderate GOP blogs. If you like my blog, I'd appreciate a return link. Thanks.