Tuesday, August 03, 2010

What Political Party in the UK Would I Belong To?

Professor Steven Bainbridge decided to take a survey to find out what political party he would belong to in the United Kingdom. I decided to take the test myself and here's my result:

Which UK Political Party Am I?
Your Result: Conservative
 

Conservatives key priorities at this next election include: begin spending cuts in 2010 to eliminate most of the UK’s structural deficit within five years; real terms increases in health spending; allow charities, trusts, voluntary groups and co-operatives to set up new Academy schools, independent of local authority control, and to run other public services; scrap identity card scheme; "recognise" marriage and civil partnerships in the tax system.

Labour
 
Liberal Democrat
 
Green Party
 
United Kingdom Independence Party
 
British National Party
 
Which UK Political Party Am I?
Quiz Created on GoToQuiz

No comments: