Thursday, November 02, 2006

"Heckuva Job."

George Allen has cost the Republican Party two members in Texas. And one in Staten Island. It breaks my heart, but I won't soil my name by supporting this party anymore. Winning isn't so important that we should stoop this low, and if this team has forgotten that, then it's not a team I want to be on.

-From the Russell Record.


*insincere applause*

You know, it's one thing to piss off people like me, I mean, I'm a moderate to liberal Republican and well frankly, many don't think I'm a real Republican anyway. But it's another thing to piss off the solid conservatives that I know. I have seen a lot of fellow Republicans who are far more conservative than I am leave the party in disgust. Chesty is a Marine and a self-avowed "X-con." He is hardly a liberal Democrat. You'd think the party would be doing all it can to keep him in their camp.

I'll say it again: this party needs to lose. BIG. For it's own sake and for the sake of this nation.

The GOP leadership is doing a wonderful job of attracting voters, dontcha think?

No comments: